Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
5 tips to lose weight and build muscle
"When we talk about losing weight and building muscle mass, the goals that we usually set for ourselves are often unrealistic or unattainable, so we end up throwing in the towel. If you want to achieve a specific goal, you have to set a realistic goal and above all that be sustainable This sounds very easy, but how do you do it?
At InstaFit we give you 5 tips so you know how to set a good goal to lose weight and get fit.
1. First of all you must know your body, you have to Calculate Your Ideal Weight to see based on your height and proportion, how much fat should you lose?
2. Once you have your ideal weight, set a deadline for how long you will meet it. The healthiest thing is to lose between 500 grams and 1 kilo per week.
3. Come up with a plan. What are you going to do to reach your goal? Find a nutrition plan that fits your lifestyle and has exercises to complement your process. Plus it's high in protein to burn fat and build muscle .
4. Put your goal in a visible place. Create goal boards, put calendars, in short, remind yourself every day what your goal is and how you are going to achieve it.
5. Keep track, measure yourself every two weeks. Do not do it in less time because you can become obsessed, but do not let too much time pass between each time you measure yourself so that you can have visibility of how you are doing.
You already know, having a realistic goal about how much weight you should lose will help you stay motivated and achieve it more easily.