According to Forbes magazine, in 2015 they have $899 billion among the top 20 billionaires. It's a wool thing, isn't it? Here are some of the most important facts:
1. Bill Gates tops the list with $79.2B, ahead of Mexican Carlos Slim who has $77.1B
2. At 84 years old, Warren Buffett is in 3rd place with $72.7B (that explains why he is still smiling).
3. The founder owner of Zara, Amancio Ortega, is in 4th place with $64.5B. Currently, he is the richest textile entrepreneur in the world.
4. This is the distribution of the wealth of the 20 billionaires by country. As you surely already realized, the gringos are fixing everything!
5. Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook, is in 16th place with $33.4B.
6. Wal-Mart is still a great business, 4 of the top 20 billionaires owe their wealth to this company. Christy, Jim, Alice, and Robson Walton together have $160.8B.
7. Not one of the 20 richest; but at just 25 years old, Evan Spiegel is the world's youngest billionaire thanks to the creation of Snapchat.
And you, when do you plan to earn your first billion Bro?