All men have certain problems sleeping, whether it's work, kids, school, girlfriend, or just something keeping us awake. This routine is the worst thing you can do to your body, since it does not rest, therefore it does not perform its functions in the correct way, be it digestion, work, having energy, etc.
So we are going to give you a small list of activities that you have to do before bed to help your body rest, you will see the difference in a short time.
- Pick a bedtime (preferably 7-9 hours)
- Do some physical activity during the day
- Log out; turn off or at least put your cell phone on vibrate, turn off the TV and the computer
- Avoid consuming alcohol, caffeine or any other stimulant after 5:00 p.m.
- DO NOT take sleeping pills
- Light dinner and preferably 2 hours before bedtime
- Create a little routine before bed; be it reading, brushing your teeth, washing your face, giving someone a kiss, etc.
- Try to clear the mind; for this it is very good to take breaths, whether inhaling through the nose, until the lungs are filled and releasing through the mouth at a calm rhythm.
If you carry out these small and simple tips, you will see how your life changes drastically.
I hope it works for you