1. Presentable and Scented
- Iron the clothes.
- Use colors like blue, white or combine neutral colors with your entire outfit.
- New and polished shoes.
- wear perfume
- Smile, you're more handsome that way.
- Introduce yourself before the other employees.
- Take advantage of lunch outings.
- Ask and listen to your new colleagues.
Relax and be you.
3. Groomed Man is Worth Two
- Have a good pen handy.
- Get a comfortable briefcase or backpack.
- Have a new wallet.
4. Handsome and Hardworking
- Have your beard and mustache well groomed.
- Whiten your teeth.
- Keep your nails clean and short.
- Cut your nose hairs.
My best advice is this: come prepared, give your best effort, show off your talents and be willing to learn. Welcome to your new workspace.
Always a treat.